Coventry and Warwickshire Year of Wellbeing 2019 is done and dusted.
Our mission was to reach every person in Coventry and Warwickshire with a positive wellbeing message that inspires action.
Well, we met thousands of people at scores of events large and small, got more than 2,000 people to pledge to improve their wellbeing, and reached more than a million people through activity online, in media and social media.
But just because the Year is over, you don’t have to stop taking positive action – however small or large – to improve your physical and mental health.
In place of a Year of Wellbeing, enjoy Wellbeing for Life!
Here are some ideas to get you moving on your wellbeing journey.
What will you do?:
- Make a pledge to improve your wellbeing
- Use the hashtags #WB4L, #onething and #LetsDoThisTogetherCW on social media to stay in touch
- Pick a campaign from our calendar and run an event to involve others
- Sign up FREE to Thrive at Work to improve wellbeing in your workplace and achieve a bronze, silver or gold standard
- Sign up your organisation to The Daily Mile: Fit for Life and get everyone moving more
- Follow the 5 Ways to Wellbeing for ideas on doing something good for you or for others
- Start a conversation to end mental health discrimination. Get FREE resources from Time to Change
- Share your own wellbeing story with us on social media or read these amazing stories and be inspired
- Tell us here or on social media what you’re doing to support the Year of Wellbeing
- Download our FREE posters and leaflets for your noticeboards
The only limit is your imagination! Contact us with any comments, questions or ideas.