How we are tackling health inequalities in Coventry & Warwickshire ICS
The ICS is taking a system wide approach to tackling healthcare inequalities as set out in the ICB Health Inequalities Strategy 2022-2027 and in the Strategy Refresh 2023, which is currently in development.
As part of our commitment to tackling healthcare inequalities, we have an Inequalities Team who work with partners across the system to identify and embed new ways of working.
- Liz Gaulton – Chief Officer Population Health and Inequalities (Interim)
- Paula Jackson – Consultant in Public Health, NHS Coventry & Warwickshire ICB / Warwickshire County Council
- Jane Fowles – Consultant in Public Health, NHS Coventry & Warwickshire ICB / Coventry City Council
- Debbie Dawson - Population Health Transformation Officer
- Jackie Kerby – Coventry & Warwickshire ICB Programme Manager, Health Inequalities (focus on Warwickshire)
- Hannah Watts - Coventry & Warwickshire ICB Programme Manager, Health Inequalities (focus on Coventry)
If you have any questions about the health inequalities work of the ICS, please contact either: