We are working together to support and develop a strong workforce to enable cross-sector, integrated teams to deliver person-centred care.
What do we want to do?
The key priorities we have identified for this work programme are:
- Recruitment and retention
- Development and embedding of new roles, and roles working differently
- Skills development for existing workforce
- Development of career pathways
To support the delivery of these priorities, four key enablers have been identified:
- Leadership and Organisational Development
- Engagement and communication
- Workforce planning
What have we done so far?
This programme is being implemented by the Coventry and Warwickshire Local Workforce Action Board.
To search and find career opportunities available across our Partnership, please click here.
If you'd like to find out more about the different career opportunities available in the NHS, please visit the Health Careers website.