Language Translation
Language Translation requires Additional Cookies enabled


Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at risk is everyone’s business.

As a commissioner of health and care services, we must ensure robust arrangements for Safeguarding Children and Adults, as such, we will continue to review and develop arrangements in line with best practice and latest guidance.

Coventry & Warwickshire Integrated Care Board are a statutory partner at the Safeguarding Adult Boards and Safeguarding Children’s Partnerships.

Please see options below for further information, guidance and policies and procedures.

Please see REPORT IT for information on how to refer a Safeguarding concern.

For further advice select SAFEGUARDING TEAM below.