Skip to main content
Language Translation
Language Translation requires Additional Cookies enabled

Bereavement Support & Links

Grief Support Guide

Coventry City Council and Warwickshire County Council can support with information on how to register a death, getting a copy of a death certificate, Reporting a death using Tell Us Once




Counselling and bereavement services - Warwickshire County Council

Local Hospices maybe able to offer bereavement support to people if the supported their relative or friend within the hospice. 

Adult Hospices 

Children’s Hospices