Skip to main content
Language Translation
Language Translation requires Additional Cookies enabled

Complaining about other organisations

If a complaint is made to us as the commissioner of a service we will determine how to handle the complaint in discussion with you. In most cases the provider of the service is best placed to deal with the complaint. All services providing NHS care are required to have a complaints procedure in line with the NHS complaints regulations.

We will provide details of the provider and ask you to contact the provider direct. In some cases, we may decide to oversee the provider’s investigation. We will note the issues raised as part of our ongoing quality assurance process, which provides information about the safety, effectiveness and patient experience of services commissioned by us. We may also maintain oversight and seek assurance from the provider where we feel this is necessary. In other cases, we may decide we are best placed to handle the complaint itself.

Contact details for our main providers can be found at the links below:

For Community Health Services, please contact: South Warwickshire Foundation Trust

Mental Health Services, please contact: Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust